From: "Engin Albayrak" <mealbayrak@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, July 09, 2017 10:18 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Good News!!!

Hello.
The folders named like "Windows.old" must be deleted through Windows disk clean up.
1. Start disk clean up by "local disk c:" properties.
2. Wait for creation the liste of the deletable files, and pres alt+s.
3. Wait for list again.
4. check list items You want to clean. (I always check all items.) for Windows.old folders, check "old Windows installation files".
5. pres "ok", "delete files", and "yes" buttons.
6. wait for cleaning.
That's all.