Re: Reading footnotes in LibreOffice with NVDA

Sylvie Duchateau

Hello Brian and all,

Coming back to the original question, I use MS Office 2013.

But as I had to edit the document, I did not want to do it in MS word because I experienced that formatting is sometimes lost.

Thank you anyway.

Best

Sylvie

Le 07/07/2017 à 23:14, Brian Vogel a écrit :

Sylvie,

         If I may ask, what version of MS Office are you using?   Since at least Office 2010 MS-Word is able to open and save in ODT format.  If you've got a recent version of Office you should be able to edit and save ODT files in their native ODT format without using Libre Office at all.

            Niels Bohr