Re: Jeff’s NVDA add on repository

There is an early version of if interpriters and bt sync.

At least these are mirrored here.

The eloquence drivers are simple coppies of eloquence.

Rumors are that they are better than code factory's ones but I wouldn't know.

They are not updated but well if you don't want the licencing issues and want a legal coppy enablerehab@... should be your friend.

Sadly some of the synths are at quite low volumes at least those outside uk and us language are.

On the other hand, the only thing required to buy them is that you pay a fee.

And as far as was agreed by phonix, the fee can be set by enablerehab.

So I payed 10 bucks but you could pay 1 dollar for it.

It never sold well so it was taken down.

But after pirated coppies came on the net, enablerehab told those here they could use it.

In fact anyone could use it.

If you have the email address in question and use nvda you can have it.

On the other side there isn't any way they can stop anyone else actually using the address as such as long as they know about it and are on the nvda list and or use nvda then they are fine.

Its never appeared on more things than this list though.

The synth is pritty low quality tape quality worse than espeak ng excluded, however, for what it is you can pay what its worth.

The access 32 synth is a straight ripp of the gwmicro access 32 driver and I wouldn't use it.

srs ion, blackhork and rockmelt are part of nvda and shouldn't be used.

THe rest are old versions though a lot of stuff is left round.

On 10/07/2017 7:24 p.m., Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Having just had a look I'd be very wary of the Eloquence items on there.
However some of the others are earlier versions of ones from the main website which may in some conditions be useful.
So be careful.

I downloaded the svox Pio one and as expected the voice is a little muffled as its optimised for tiny speakers in telephones.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-