Re: Problem with reading pdf

Aravind R

I TOO HAD SAME PROBLEM WITH ADOBE READER DC SO I DOWNGRADED IT.
SO FRIENDS GUIDE US HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM

On 4/8/16, nasrin khaksar <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com> wrote:
hi.
if you are shure that your pdf books is not Ocr and its usual document
which is changed to document, you can also try balabolka.
its free and can read many document formats.
you can download it from its original website.

www. cross-plus-a.com

thanks for asking and god bless you.

On 4/8/16, Mr. Wong Chi Wai, William <cwwong.pro@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I got a pdf file, when I open with Adobe pdf reader DC on my windows 7,
it said it is blank or require OCR.
However, when I send the pdf to my Ipad via dropbox and ope the pdf with
dropbox, the screen reader there can read all those text content, as if
it is totally accessible.
I am not sure how to fix this issue. Cause I need to extract some of the
information from the pdf.....
Do I open it with alternative pdf reader? any recommendations? or any
other advice?
thanks
William

holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.