From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Andre Fisher
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2017 8:14 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] My Favorite NVDA add ons and Why!

Microsoft Word add-on was one. Also features of a program called vTurbo were also added. Windows 10 App Essentials add-on gets some features added to NVDA every release.

I think the Profile Dictionary add-on that is being circulated will also be incorporated into NVDA. The Phone Operation Helper add-on has similar features to those in Next snapshots. There are many more.

On 7/10/17, nasrin khaksar <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:
yes.
i read it completely.
and i ment about other addons, not only windows ten app essential.
i ment general addons which were not specific for particular version
of windows and they were added in to nvda.

On 7/10/17, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
Some features in the Windows 10 add on are added to NVDA over time.
The Windows 10 add on is a way to get features to users as quickly as
possible.
Then, many are added to NVDA over time. It seldom, if ever, happens
that features are added from other add ons.

Author: Patrick ZAJDA <patrick@... <mailto:patrick@...>
8 of
17
For some reason, the name of that add on did not get pasted under
Number Seven.
Pascal, you are so welcome. I personally use all of these add ons
all of the time with NVDA. I encourage you to find these add ons
and try them all out.
They greatly enhance the NVDA experience, and they allow you to do
so much more. Let me know if you can find them, and how they work
for you!
I wanted to give these awesome NVDA add on developers some input
concerning why I like using these add ons so much. I put the same
email on the NVDA add ons group.
Have a great one, Pascal!
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

add on. I am using it as I type this article. I down arrow through
my add ons, and I just press F12 to paste what NVDA said to the
clip board. Again, this is the speach history in JAWS. These add
ons are allowing us to use NVDA and get these JAWS features. Thank
you!
Number Ten:
Insert Symbols; Status: running; Version: 1.0; Author: Erion
<rob.mail@... <mailto:rob.mail@...> > 12 of 17 I
can insert hundreds of symbols in a document, Facebook post, or
email, that I never had to choose from with JAWS. There are so
many symbols that you can choose from, I have not heard of many of
them. I absolutely love this add on! Thank you!
Number Eleven:
Virtual Review; Status: running; Version: 2.2; Author: Rui Batista
<ruiandrebatista@... <mailto:ruiandrebatista@...> >
and NVDA Addon Team 13 of 17 This add on, speeds up tasks that I
often do. It is not object navigation, but I can get access to
text and more on the screen so quickly with this add on! Thank
you!
VLC Media Player; Status: running; Version: 1.2; Author: Javi
Dominguez <fjavids@... <mailto:fjavids@...> > 14 of
17 I love using VLC Media Player. This add on, allows me to tab
and hear many of the controls on the screen, and I have access to
the repeat and shuffle toggles. Thank you!
Weather Plus; Status: running; Version: 4.4 15.06.2017; Author:
Adriano
Barbieri <adrianobarb@... <mailto:adrianobarb@...> >.
15 of
17
I really love this weather add on. I use it constantly. My wife
asks me about the weather. and I simply press NVDA+Shift+W and get
the forcast.
What
I like most, is that it is copied to the clipboard, and I can
paste the entire forecast into a text document like Note Pad.
I love this add on, because I have many cities that I can find out
the weather in. Thank you so much!
Number Twelve
Windows 10 App Essentials; Status: running; Version: 20170705-dev;
Author:
Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...
<mailto:joseph.lee22590@...>
, Derek Riemer
<driemer.riemer@... <mailto:driemer.riemer@...> > and
others Thank you Joseph! I have used this add on to get much more
accessibility in universal apps, the start area, settings app, and
other places. This add on has allowed me to use many of the win10
universal apps for a long time!
Thank you!
Number Thirteen:
Windows 10 Calculator; Status: running; Version: 1.0; Author:
Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...
<mailto:joseph.lee22590@...> > 17 of
17
I use the Windows 10 calculator all of the time. I do scientific
calculations with it many times a day. This add on has really
helped me a lot. Thank You!
This is it!
The summary, is that many features of JAWS are in these add ons.
NVDA is much more powerful with these add ons, and I appreciate
all of your time and work to make these add ons, and do all that
you do for the NVDA community.
now use NVDA 90 percent of the time, because of these add ons.
They have really made a difference, and I want you all to know!
David Moore
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is: