De: nasrin khaksar
Data: 10 de julho de 2017 16:05
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] jeff's NVDA addon repository

i cant understand.
is this free addon with eloquence voice?
where is the link?

On 7/10/17, Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...> wrote:
hi

I checked the code of the eloquence addons on jeff's site. there is no
viruses in that code at all. its all python coding. The code is fine. I
know the author of the code personally. well not personally but from
talking with him for many years on skype.

--
sent with mozilla thunderbird

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is: