Re: how to get nvda to read continuously

Gene

You can't use insert with numpad down arrow.  You have to use insert with down arrow on the main keyboard.

Gene

Sent: Friday, March 04, 2016 7:23 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] how to get nvda to read continuously

        I tried insert plus down arrow; nvda quit reading after the first line.
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2016 5:12 PM

Howdy Marvin. NVDA puls down arrow. Same as JAWS.

On 3/4/2016 8:08 PM, marvin kotler wrote:
Good evening list.  My name is Marv and I am new to the group and nvda.  NVDA is not my main screen reader, but I do use it a good portion of the time.  My question is how do you get him to read continuously like jaws say all? Any help would be appreciated.