using NVDA 17.2 and an outlook message inbox reading issue

Casey <cwollner@...>

Hi I have messages in my outlook inbox going back to yesterday at about 12:00 P.M and when I am going through my messages list in my inbox.

It doesn’t read that part of my list in outlook.

But if I used control end I can read from the bottom up but if I use control home and try to read fomr the top down it doesn’t read anything. So

Why is that and how do I correct it?

I have shut down and restarted NVDA and that didn’t change it.

Jaws has no problem with this.

I am running windows home and outlook 2016 if that helps any.