Re: Problem with reading pdf

afrim maja <afrim.maja@...>

I too had problems with reading PDF documents with NVDA and adobe reader. NVDA used to crash and I installed Q read, which is a paid application, but it is a good program to handle pdf document. However, I rely on jaws as my primary screen Reader.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 8, 2016, at 7:58 AM, Mr. Wong Chi Wai, William <cwwong.pro@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
I got a pdf file, when I open with Adobe pdf reader DC on my windows 7, it said it is blank or require OCR.
However, when I send the pdf to my Ipad via dropbox and ope the pdf with dropbox, the screen reader there can read all those text content, as if it is totally accessible.
I am not sure how to fix this issue. Cause I need to extract some of the information from the pdf.....
Do I open it with alternative pdf reader? any recommendations? or any other advice?
thanks
William