Re: Microsoft Store not accessible for KNFB purchase

Cearbhall O'Meadhra

Gene,

I would be happy to review the tutorial for you and report anything that works or does not work if that would be any use to you.

I am delighted with the clarity of the scan I got with KNFB app. It scanned a tiny instruction booklet on a set of headphones that was in two columns and separated them perfectly. It works brilliantly with NVDA. It does not install to the desktop . I am told that this is because it is an app rather than an executable program. I launch it from the start menu.

I tried it on an image pdf that is scanned from a typed letter and it converted it perfectly and swiftly. In fact it was up and reading before I could switch over to it from the source file list!

All the best,

Cearbhall