Re: is the mail app accessible in windows 10

Rosemarie Chavarria

I hope it'll work with NVDA 2016.2 and later. I won't mess with it until then.

On 3/4/2016 4:08 PM, Lino Morales wrote:
I tried this in the latest snapshot, but it was hit and miss. The mail app quit on me and I got the NVDA piano error sound. I opened it up again and it read fine with NVDA plus downarrow. I don't want to keep screwing with it till it is working 100 percent in 2016.2 or later.

On 3/4/2016 10:46 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

This might change: according to some, Mail app works with latest next snapshots (at least say all works, according to them).

Cheers,

Joseph

From: Dan Beaver [mailto:dbeaver888@...]
Sent: Friday, March 4, 2016 6:56 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] is the mail app accessible in windows 10

Hi,

The answer is no.  I tried it too but had the same issues you are having.

I did find on the suggestions of others here that the Thunderbird app works quite well.  I am using it very happily now.

Dan Beaver

On 3/4/2016 8:58 AM, P. Otter wrote:

hello all,

i'm wondering if the mail app is accessible with nvda?

i've tryed it, i see the messages, but when i press enter i'm in the read window but i can't read any text.

are there trics to read the messages?

cheers

paul otter