NVDA and believe me, make loads of things a lot easier to work with and
manage.

Tony

On 7/11/2017 4:00 AM, nasrin khaksar wrote:
thanks gene for understanding me and your clarification about your
previous comments about addons in this post and even previous ones!
God bless you!

I know you didn't say that others shouldn't use add ons. I'm simply telling
you that you are causing yourself a lot of inconvenience and accessibility
problems by your refusal to use add ons.

From: nasrin khaksar
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2017 12:02 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] vlc nvda add on commands

thanks hareth for your link.
i copied and saved it to study and learn.
gene,
i dont say to people dont use addon or not.
i only said my view point and idea to like only use nvda installer
file, nothing else.

On 7/10/17, Hareth <hareth4m@gmail.com> wrote:
This web page has a lot of VLC shortcut keys, it might help:
https://shortcutworld.com/en/VLC-Media-Player/win/all

TC

I don't use VLC Player. I have it on my machine and I looked at
information
and played with the add on to get information but I haven't recorded
with
the player. Again, if you weren't so adamant about not using add ons,
despite the probably thousands of NVDA users who do without problems,
you
could tab around, hear information read, and you might well be able to
figure it out that way. And you might well get audio feedback when you
take
actions such as start recording that you likely don't get without the
add
on.