Re: Microsoft Store not accessible for KNFB purchase

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

I instead of using a credit card i used pay pal last night, but others have used a credit card.

At the worst you could burrow some ones eyes you trust if you are unable to do it and get them to do it for you.

Gene nz

On 7/13/2017 9:52 AM, Giles Turnbull wrote:
Gene, thanks a million for that helpful guide to navigating the Microsoft Store using NVDA — I've never been able to navigate it before and I (almost) can now!

I too want to give the KNFB a go at this bargain price but I'm hitting one stumbling block in the payment process wich I haven't figured out how to do. Using object navigation I can get to the cardholder name and number boxes and enter my info, but then I come to the expirey month and year and NVDA tells me they are lists, but I don't seem to be able to access the items in the list, nor will it let me type month / year numbers in manually.

Since others seem to have successfully completed the purchase, did you have any trouble entering your card's expirey date? I do have my card details saved in my Microsoft account, but it is apparently not automatically using those to complete the purchase.

Grateful for any ideas :)

Giles