Re: NVDA problem with Browsers

Gene

It may work in many cases but unless it has been demonstrated or convincingly technically explained in such a way as to give confidence that it works in my version of Windows and with my version of office, I wouldn't do it unless I had a full system backup or image so I could revert.  With todays large hard drives, the amount of room used by programs Is meaningless in terms of storage capacity on the disk.  And if you run low, then an external drive can be used.

Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2017 10:41 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA problem with Browsers

Well what I did when I found this was found a program on the Microsoft site
called fixit which uninstalled Office correctly. In the case of the maths
add in, I think all you can do there is to reinstall it, as I never had that
one installed.

One thing to watch tythough are some of the more draconian registry cleaners
or browsers with unusual names whicich install code with all the
accessibility taken out.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.