Re: Avast, Avira, AVG or Sophos?

Nimer Jaber

Hello,

I recommend Sophos here. It runs great on all machines I run it on, and it is accessible. It allows me to manage up to ten machines I believe, and just runs great. Highly recommend, and reviews are very favorable, although I have also seen some tech experts recommend that most users stick with MSE these days... still, call me old-school, I can't recommend that an individual run an anti-virus program by an OS vendor... let Microsoft do what they do well. Anyway, that is an opinion, and the ratings for MSE have gotten better lately.

In short, yes, I recommend Sophos.

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 10:42 AM Kevin Huber <kevin.huber1@...> wrote:
Hi Gene:

You have a good point.  In fact, I rthink that you are quite right I
never thought of the fact that one might become afraid to venture into
something new.

thanks for pointing that out.
Kevin

--
Cordially,

Nimer Jaber

My mission is to bring love and peace to everyone around me with all tools available to me.
My core values are integrity, innovation, loyalty, excellence, and 100% personal responsibility.

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (218-606-0475) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
you, and have a great day!