Re: Avast, Avira, AVG or Sophos?

Gene

I don't know if you can turn off features you don't want or do so accessibly.  You can remove features you don't want.  I don't know if the browser has features you want but if you don't know about the uninstallation option, you may want to ask more about it here.

Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2017 1:04 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Avast, Avira, AVG or Sophos?

I use Avast! free antivirus on Windows 7, 64bit, but to make it
NVDA-accessible, I am obliged to have self-defense turned off. It is
also packaged with a browser called Avast Safe Zone Browser. It happens
that I sometimes run into web pages Avast antivirus considers possibly
dangerous, and it blocks me out of them so that I may not have access to
them, even if I try it.