Re: Problems with Thunderbird 45

Ron Canazzi

Hi Arn'or,

I would do a total uninstall and then upgrade to the latest version of Thunderbird at mozilla.com/thunderbird.  I have no such issues using the latest NVDA 2017.2.

On 7/13/2017 10:52 AM, Arnþór Helgason wrote:
I may have missed this subject.
Since thunderbird 45 came around I have had constant problems. I only get some information about what is new in Thunderbird and I can hear that some emails arrive but I am unable to open them, send email and work with maps. My only solution has been the Gmail software on the web.
What is the problem and can it be solved?

Best regards,
Arnthor Helgason

--
Arnþór Helgason, vináttusendiherra, Formaður Kínversk-íslenska menningarfélagsins,
Tjarnarbóli 14,

Arnthor Helgason,
Friendship Ambassador,
Chairman of The Icelandic Chinese Cultural Society,
Tjarnarbol 14,
170 Seltjarnarnes, Iceland.
(00354) 8973766
http://hljod.blog.is