From: "Graham Armfield" <graham.armfield@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2017 9:10 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Speech delay in NVDA 2017.2

For me it just seems to be NVDA when used with anything. I've not tried Narrator, but JAWS is fine.

And coincidentally I am also running it on a Lenovo Ideapad 510.

Last evening I had a Microsoft support session and the technician recommended returning to Win 10 Anniversary edition. That turned out to not be as easy as it could have been as I didn't have a restore point. Contemplating a full on reload of Win10, but concerned how much of my setup that will trash.

You could try running the compatibility troubleshooter on NVDA. For me it didn't make any difference.