From: "Gene" <gsasner@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2017 9:18 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Speech delay in NVDA 2017.2

I don't know if you've gotten to the part of the thread where turning off enhancements was recommended. Considering the spotty record of the disability service, that they cause new problems for many people they help whether they solve the original problem or not and they recommend and do things that are not going to solve the problem and may cause completely unnecessary problems such as uninstalling Office, which should not be done because it breaks accessibility working properly in NVDA, it is a much better idea, unless not possible, to ask about a problem here first. The list should not be the last resort. You often get better help on good lists than from places like the disability service or computer shops.