From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2017 6:37 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows Aps

Yes,

I am using the win10 mail app great with NVDA. I use it all the time, along with the calendar and people apps. Also, the Skype app works great with NVDA. The news app works 90 percent with NVDA, also, the One Note app works pretty well with NVDA. I use the Weather app with NVDA a lot, and Store of course. The win10 Store works very well with NVDA. I will do tutorials on some of these apps if you all want.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10