From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dan Beaver
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2017 10:53 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and Win 10 Creators version

Hi,

I am running NVDA 2017.2 and I believe Win 10 Creators version.  Yep, it installed without asking me if I wanted it or not. ;-))

Now when I am using many different software packages it always jumps back to the start menu if I do things like closing an email, or making some choices in other programs.  It will do this if I delete a file sometimes too.

Is anyone else having this experience?  Is it something to do with Win 10 Creators or is it something to do with NVDA?

Thanks.

Dan Beaver