Re: New to NVDA!!!

Andre Fisher

There are two exclamation marks. One that NVDA determines ends a
sentence and a general use one, that possibly is used when you press
it on the keyboard. Change both for best results.

On 7/16/17, David Mehler <dave.mehler@...> wrote:
Hello Brian,

Can you explain how you changed those pronounciations? I just went in
to the symbols pronounciation, changed bang to exclaimation saved,
even restarted NVDA, nothing changed. Can you export your symbols and
import them elsewhere?

Thanks.
Dave.

<bglists@...> wrote:
Well I don't if I'm teaching some elderly person who has not heard of
bang,

number or tick in this context. As you say this is why its configurable
really.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.