Re: mail app not opening

Chris

To me it looks like you haven’t updated in a long while

I guess this is the same for the mail app try that for a start

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of The Gamages
Sent: 18 July 2017 14:53
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] mail app not opening

Hello,

Since the anniversary edition, [I believe], my mail app is not opening, I believe there is a fairly simple way of sorting this by deleting the app data, however, the mail app does not appear in my app data, any ideas please?

All was working and then stopped , mind you the calander part of it didn’t seem to work.

Is it worth persevering with this, iif not, is anyone still using Live mail with Windows ten?

Comments appreciated.

Best Regards, Jim.