From: "Gene" <gsasner@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 3:04 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] mail app not opening

I don't have Windows 10. As far as I know, the only problem with using Windows Live Mail in Windows 10 is that when writing messages or replying, etc. you can't read what you have written unless you leave and return to the window. This can be done very conveniently and quickly by pressing alt to move to the ribbons, then pressing alt again to move back to the window you were in. I can't say whether the app is worth using. I've never used it so I don't know how it compares in terms of convenience.