Re: NVDA 2017.3

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

hi

if all goes well around the 23rd of August. if bugs etc are found it can be put back a week each time.

They usually have 4 releases a year at around the 23rd of Feb, may, aug, and nov if all goes well.

Gene nz

On 7/19/2017 8:41 AM, Chris Shook wrote:
Hi,
I've checked the website but I haven't seen anything. Is there a release date for NVDA 2017.3.