relay media catcher help.

Ronald J Glaser

Good afternoon everyone, Hank, this is what you do to get into the settings. for replay media catcher.
    1 Bring up the program.
2. When the program is up I want you to tab until you hear tab control now down arrow until you hear settings.
3.  now tab twice and you will find another tab control Here you will have to use your right and left arrow keys to change between settings screens.
4. You now can change the settings you want to.
5. When you get the settings fixed that you want to you ned to find that first tab control that I had you use your up and down arrow keys to find settings, and then you need to find home and you are back on your main screen.

Hoepe this helps.

--
a friend like you
makes the darkness bright!