Re: the nvda accessibility page

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi Bobby

Sorry at this stage I have no idea unfortunately. We are trying everything in our power to rectify this. I have never had this happen before and am considering having it hosted elsewhere it if cannot be fixed where it is. Hopefully it can be taken offline in the meantime. I will keep you all updated as we find out more.

Thanks for your support.

Gene NZ

On 7/20/2017 3:57 AM, Bobby wrote:
Hay I was wondering when the page will be up and running again. I am very happy you are not getting rid of the page.

Join {nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.