From: Bill Sallander
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 2:16 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Magnifiers and NVDA

Hello all:

I’m a new assistive technology instructor here at the Center For The Visually Impaired in Daytona Beach Florida.

I have a client who may benefit from both a Screen reader such as NVDA as well as a magnifier such as Zoomtext.

Is there a possibility that such a magnifier can be used in conjunction with NVDA? If so, where can I find any documentation for such a setup?

I believe at some time in the future the client may need to depend on a screen reader only; I’m just exploring all avenues at this time.

William Sallander, Assistive Technology Instructor

Center For The Visually Impaired

(386)253-8879, Ext. 109

bsallander@...