Re: MS Office 365

Mr. Wong Chi Wai <cwwong.pro@...>

If network is not a problem why not use google docs.

Kevin Cussick via Groups.io 於 9/4/2016 18:54 寫道:

the trick is to hit alt f and close it that way, this seems to be a bug in open office not seen this in lo but maybe the latest version does this.

On 09/04/2016 04:58, Carlos wrote:
Hello:
Both Libre Office and Open Office on my machine when installed
separately from each other have both developed a very nasty habit of
crashing when trying to close them down especially if there is a
document which needs to be saved.
It also happens on portable copies of both!
I am glad that in your cases they work properly! But! In my case
all these crashes and when re-opening the program and it saying that it
needs to recover un-saved documents and it crashes itself. And,
sometimes it also takes NVDA down with it!
So, I am really happy for those who have no issues with Libre/Open Office!

On 4/8/2016 8:35 PM, nasrin khaksar wrote:
hello!
did you try libreoffice?
its accessible, open source and very great program!
i used it since more than one year and 9 mounth and i am satisfied
with it.
its my only choice for now and for always.
its the best program which i tested and also its developers and users
are very kind and friendly people.

On 4/8/16, Dan Kerstetter <dhk55@...> wrote:
I have found it to be very useable. I generally only use Outlook
2016 and
Word 2016. I've had some problems scrolling through my message list in
Outlook; but other than that, it seems to work just fine. As far as
I can
see, any problems I've had are program related and not screen reader
specific, as I have the same problems with other screen readers.

HTH
Da