Re: Indirectly related to NVDA free or low cost website hosting

Ronald J Glaser

Where can you find this? and howhard is it to use?

On 7/19/2017 6:48 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Gene NZ,

            I am not certain whether it would be available in NZ, but it is worth looking into Amazon Web Services Free Tier.  I've used it for my website for a number of years now and given the volume of visits have yet to be billed.  Even if one has to pay for bandwidth the charges are quite small.   It is the S3 service that one uses to host websites.   It is a bit of a PITA to set up, but once you've got your bucket (their term for a storage space for a given purpose, in your case hosting a website) set up it's quite straightforward to use if you're used to using FTP to transfer your files.

            Niels Bohr

--
a friend like you
makes the darkness bright!