I will try to investigate this in the weekend. As JAWS is able to read stuff from it just fine (and I was able to operate it using SuperNova as well), it shouldn't be that hard.

Regards,
Leonard

On 19-7-2017 22:03, Jim Noseworthy wrote:

I am the JAWS support person for Online Bible but I have a client who wishes to use NVDA. It just doesn’t work with NVDA.

Cheers.

.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Leonard de Ruijter
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 4:04 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and the Online Bible

Hello,

I've been working with online Bible a lot in the past, however that was back when I was using JAWS. Is there a particular reason why you belief you're in need of an add-on?

Regards,
Leonard

On 19-7-2017 21:01, Ron Canazzi wrote:

Bible Seeker from the below address is very good with NVDA.  The site has over a dozen bible translations and the search is accessible.  They say the latest version is 2.03 from 2017. I don't know why that is.  I have 2.03 from 2015.  I would assume it's the same program.  The size for download is the same.

http://bible_seeker.en.downloadastro.com/

On 7/19/2017 2:23 PM, Jim Noseworthy wrote:

Hi Gang:

Is there an NVDA add-on for the Online Bible?  If not, can anyone recommend a good off-line Bible that would work with NVDA?

Thanks all over the place gang.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"