Re: Hebrew TTS - My answer KOLFIX and you find it.

Quentin Christensen

Perfect, thank you Moti!

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 2:36 PM, Moty Azrad <motiaz@...> wrote:

Yes, you have kolfix that uses Sivan or Gilad voices and you can use it to work properly with Nvda.

Search in Google – Its dictionary is of Melingo and it is very very good dictionary.

There are another Hebrew engines but they are not supported today.

Moti Azrad

Moti Azrad

Musician & Piano-Tuner

motia@...