From: "Cearbhall O'Meadhra" <cearbhall.omeadhra@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2017 9:28 AM
Subject: [nvda] Latest Windows update has put an annoying sound for message deletion

Hi, Quentin,

I received an automatic update to my Windows 10 last night and now there is
an annoying descending sound every time I delete a message in my Inbox. This
was silent yesterday and I cannot find how to turn it off! It is not the
warning for permanently deleting messages. I turned that off and it made no
difference.

The sound also comes when I delete text from within a message.

The sound is interfering with NVDA and is most annoying. Any ideas?

All the best,

Cearbhall