De: Quentin Christensen
Data: 20 de julho de 2017 02:21
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] Hebrew TTS

Good question Christopher, without knowing, I would have assumed modern (is that what Vocalizer supports? It doesn't say, it just lists "Hebrew").

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 10:40 AM, Christopher-Mark Gilland <clgilland07@...> wrote:

We gotta be careful here.

Are they wanting the modern hebrew, or more biblical hebrew. Yes. The pronounciation is quite different in many ways, and it's different just enough to really screw you up, if you're not careful.
---
Christopher Gilland

http://www.gshministry.org
(980) 500-9575