From: Gene
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2017 2:20 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] describing symbols

If the exact same description occurs in message after message and if it interferes with reading text efficiently, you can try copying the exact text to the clipboard and then using the speech dictionary to cause the phrase not to be spoken.  I did that in HTML e-mails that said nonsense like curved line in every e-mail and other such nonsense.

When people take blindness accessibility recommendations seriously for Internet sites with no understanding of them, all sorts of nonsense may result such as something like the description curved line being placed on the site..