Re: System restore

Chris Shook <chris0309@...>

Hi all,
It's strange. I shut NVDA down and started narrator. I tried to restore the computer back to July 18, which was the same time I tried to restore it to earlier. Last time it failed completely and I ghot the message I posted earlier.
This time, it worked.
The only difference I can remember is this time narrator said "Preparing to restore your system, Yes or No." I clicked yes and went to eat supper. When I got back, it said System restore had completed successfully your computer has been restored to July 18.
I want to thank all of you for your help and input.
Chris