Re: Latest Windows update has put an annoying sound for message deletion

Arlene

That’s cause I put it there! Loll. Just kidding. That’s got to suck. If you turned it off and it’s still there. is there a way in the settings where you can really make sure it’s off? Did the settings get somehow changed and you did not know it?

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Cearbhall O'Meadhra
Sent: July-20-17 1:29 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Latest Windows update has put an annoying sound for message deletion

Hi, Quentin,

I received an automatic update to my Windows 10 last night and now there is an annoying descending sound every time I delete a message in my Inbox. This was silent yesterday and I cannot find how to turn it off! It is not the warning for permanently deleting messages. I turned that off and it made no difference.

The sound also comes when I delete text from within a message.

The sound is interfering with NVDA and is most annoying. Any ideas?

All the best,

Cearbhall