Are use bible gateway on my phone
Regards Ian

Sent from my iPhone

On 21 Jul 2017, at 4:03 am, Jim Noseworthy <jim.noseworthy@...> wrote:

Hello:

Thanks: I know about Bible Gateway but my client is looking for an NVDA compatible off-line Bible.

Cheers.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Laurie Mehta via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2017 3:48 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and the Online Bible

There are many options but here is one that I have no difficulty using-- and I use NVDA excluseively...
(I copied the title bar and address for you-- I use firefox.)

BibleGateway.com: A searchable online Bible in over 150 versions and 50 languages. - Mozilla Firefox

https://www.biblegateway.com/

-LM

Subject: [nvda] NVDA and the Online Bible
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Date: Wednesday, July 19, 2017, 11:23 AM

Hi Gang: Is there an NVDA add-on for
the Online Bible? If not, can anyone recommend a good off-line Bible that would work with NVDA? Thanks all over the place gang.