Re: Magnifiers and NVDA

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

I just looked for it on the nvda add ons website but could not find it under any of the sections.

I did how ever find the page where the add on is located but seems only to mention windows 7, so do not know if it will work on 8 or 10.

the page where it is  can be found at http://www.greenlightgo.org/projects/nvda/

I am not sure if the project is still going but it seems like it is. Maybe under 8 and 10 this can be done easily without the add on?

I thought it might of been linked to the add ons website when it was first found but seems never to have got there.

gene nz

On 7/21/2017 11:17 AM, David Moore wrote:

Thanks Gene!

Now, I can tell that to other people.

Thanks a lot!

David Moore