From: Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2017 10:39 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Several windows 10 users have got..

Windows logo
Don't wait-review your privacy settings to get ready for the next update
It doesn't take long. But if you're not ready to do it right now, we can
postpone this one last time.
.
We want you to have the latest update so that Windows runs smoothly.
.
We'll save your settings and notify you before the update starts. It
won't
happen immediately.
Review settingsBackground

So I am assuming this is the latest mega update of 10, but what is all
this
about settings? In my experience the update has just been go ahead or
not
now.
Brian
bglists@...