Re: .pdf readers

john s

George, I think QRead reads pdf files but I don't know about preserving formats.

At 10:04 PM 7/21/2017, you wrote:
Thanks very much for the great suggestions, everydody.  I’ll check them all out and see if any of them eet my needs.

Georgwe

From: George McCoy
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2017 3:33 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] .pdf readers

Is there a pdf reader other than Adobe Reader that works with NVDA?  I need one that preserves the document format including indentions.
Visual inspection of the documents in Adobe Reader reveals that they contain indented lines but NVDA says that all lines are at the left margin.
I converted the document to various formats with three different converters and in no case does the output show indented lines.

Thanks very much,
George

                 John