From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dani Pagador
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2017 5:02 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and the Online Bible

Hi, Jim.
I'm Dani, new to the list and to NVDA.

If you want a Bible for offline viewing, try www.optasia.org. It's a Christian ministry that provides the Bible in different translations, both in electronic formatted Braille and text, as well as other study resources and reading material. I recently requested and received their library on two DVDs and am really pleased with it.

HTH,
Dani

On 7/20/17, Ian Blackburn <ianblackburn@westnet.com.au> wrote:
You could try theopilis i'll send another message later to get the
correct spelling If you buy the full package that is not cheap it's
produced by an American company now and is compatible with Windows 7
but I don't know about 10 It has a specific mode for screen readers
but does not have some of the modern translations like an IV Are use
bible gateway on my phone Regards Ian

Sent from my iPhone

On 21 Jul 2017, at 4:03 am, Jim Noseworthy
<jim.noseworthy@compuconference.com> wrote:

Hello:

Thanks: I know about Bible Gateway but my client is looking for an
NVDA compatible off-line Bible.

Cheers.

Date: Wednesday, July 19, 2017, 11:23 AM

Hi Gang: Is there an NVDA add-on for
the Online Bible? If not, can anyone recommend a good off-line Bible
that would work with NVDA? Thanks all over the place gang.