From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of The
Gamages
Sent: July-22-17 8:52 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Several windows 10 users have got..

I don't know is the answer to that, a friend who actually clicked on the
settings stuff got nowhere,he wasn't asked to do anything with them, so it
seemed a pointless exercise, maybe Windows itself wants to look so that they
don't make too much of a mess of it when they try to update?, [smile].
I didn't do anything and got the creators update anyway.

Best Regards, Jim.