Re: question please, Re: [nvda] accessing jean's sight.

Gene

Move to the book mark in the list.  Open the context menu and type the letter d.  The book mark will be deleted.  If you look through the context menu when you open it, you will see delete but this is the short cut command.  When you delete it, you will be placed back in the book marks menu.

Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2017 8:54 PM
Subject: question please, Re: [nvda] accessing jean's sight.

Hi,

Could someone please post how to remove a bookmark in firefox?
I want to remove my bookmark for now to avoid clicking on the tutorial page until it is safe again.
Thanks.

It is totally rotten that anyone would hijack such a thoughtfully arranged resource for us.

Gene, I'm sorry that this has happened.
-Laurie