From: "The Gamages" <james.gamage@btinternet.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2017 8:54 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Several windows 10 users have got..

Hello,

I bow to your greater experience, but , if we are not capable of choossing
relevant updates, how can we be sure that our privacy settings are as they
should be.
What about anti virus? I have Eset smart security and have just written to
them for their comments, they do turn off some windows stuff and usually
give a message to say that Windows updates are available and should be
installed, I’m sure Eset are on top of all this and I will await their reply
with interest, if it’s relevant I will pass on anything they say.

Best Regards, Jim.