From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2017 8:04 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Several windows 10 users have got..

I just think then that Microsoft have misjudged the expertise of many users by using these privacy settings and other things that the user has probably left as default since they got their computer and hence are worried that whatever is about to happen might upset something and or make them have to access and change something they have no knowledge of.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-