Re: NVDA and the Online Bible.

Gene

I don't know how many Bible programs NVDA works with and, considering the enormous amount of Bible resources available online, I don't know how high a priority having this specific program work well is among NVDA users. Every project, an add on or work on NVDA itself, takes time and man-hours.  I'm not saying this program should or shouldn't be made to work better with NVDA.  I'm saying that just because a program is free is irrelevant and the fact that NVDA is free doesn't enter into determining what programs should be made more accessible.

Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2017 11:58 AM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA and the Online Bible.

Hi Folks:

When I press the Insert+* keys after cursoring up/down, (move navigator object to mouse), I am able to read the Online Bible as I cursor down through the particular book.  My question is, is there a way to make this happen automatically when I press the up & down cursor keys?

It’s unfortunate that NVDA, ( a free screen reading program,), does not work with the Online Bible, (a free complete Bible resource program), even though JAWS works very well with the program.

Whether we do, or do not read the Bible, there’s no denying that it is, extremely important to many NVDA users.

Any time, fully functioning programs are made availible, such as Jart, or the Online bible, for example, which are absolutely free, there should be a way to make NVDA compatible with such programs.

Perhaps add-ons can solve the problem, I don’t really know.

Thanks all over the place.