Re: NVDA and the Online Bible.

Ron Canazzi

Hi Jim,

I sent a reference to the Bible Seeker program which is a stand alone fully accessible and searchable program that has a dozen or so Bible versions and works perfectly with NVDA.

http://bible_seeker.en.downloadastro.com/

On 7/23/2017 12:58 PM, Jim Noseworthy wrote:

Hi Folks:

When I press the Insert+* keys after cursoring up/down, (move navigator object to mouse), I am able to read the Online Bible as I cursor down through the particular book.  My question is, is there a way to make this happen automatically when I press the up & down cursor keys?

It’s unfortunate that NVDA, ( a free screen reading program,), does not work with the Online Bible, (a free complete Bible resource program), even though JAWS works very well with the program.

Whether we do, or do not read the Bible, there’s no denying that it is, extremely important to many NVDA users.

Any time, fully functioning programs are made availible, such as Jart, or the Online bible, for example, which are absolutely free, there should be a way to make NVDA compatible with such programs.

Perhaps add-ons can solve the problem, I don’t really know.

Thanks all over the place.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"