Re: NVDA and the Online Bible.

Gene

The program itself should be clean.  But these days, with so many free programs being bundled with other unwanted software, who knows what comes with it.  Ron's copy should be clean and it probably dates from a time when free programs really were free.

Gene

Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2017 5:48 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and the Online Bible.

Yeah, and my Windows Defender reports it as being malware. When I ignored it thinking it was a false positive, I downloaded what looked to be the setup, at which point, it tried getting something called Astro file manager, which after googling, I'm seeing has lots of spyware in it.
---
Christopher Gilland

Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2017 5:49 PM

That is a false positive. I have the program if you want a drop box link. In this archive, there are a bunch of the bibles included.

On 7/23/2017 3:53 PM, Jim Noseworthy wrote:

Hello:

My Eset Nod32 program has that sight blocked.

Thanks.