Re: error updating app essentials

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

When nvda is running press the nvda key + letter N to go into the preferences then arrow right to general settings then down to one called Windows 10 App Essentials...

Once located press the enter key on it. Under there will be options of how often you want it to check etc etc. There is a check forcheck for add update button just press the enter key on it and it will check to see if there is a newer version.

In the add on as well you can have it check every day and also if you want the stable channel or not.

Gene nz

On 7/24/2017 12:19 PM, ken lawrence via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi list just now tried to download windows 10 app essentials update an error downloading update happened again. there is nothing else running on my computer. how do I find the check for updates in app essentials.